How do you prepare for a vacation? So often the stress of trying to get out of town, managing the workload to leave town, travel planning … many people come back from vacation feeling less rested than when they left. We need rest and a properly planned vacation can be one of the best sources for that rest. Here are a few tips Dr. Phil gives in this episode:
- If possible, leave the computer at home
- Leave work at work
- Plan fun activities
- Enjoy your favorite foods and try some new ones
- Enjoy the family
Also in this episode, we announce some upcoming format changes:
- Introducing Anna Kathryn Carson. Anna Kathryn just graduated from Ole Miss with a nutrition degree and will feature a segment called “Fact or Fiction” … expect some fun disagreements!
- Dr. Phil will have a segment entitled “We Don’t Need Another Drug”
- And there will be interviews with experts in nutrition, wellness, and more.
Mentioned in This Episode of The Feeling Good Podcast:
Subscribe to Carson Natural Health Minute Daily Briefing on Alexa
Email your questions: [email protected]