With so many outdoor options for activities during the summer months, are you doing enough to be outside and improve your health? On this episode, Dr. Phil Carson talks with Anna Kathryn about studies regarding summer vs. winter training and then with his personal trainer Jeff McMahon.
“Fact Or Fiction” Segment [2:55]: It’s easier to get in shape during the summer vs. during the winter … Fact or Fiction.
Topics covered on Part 1 of Phil’s interview with his personal trainer Jeff McMahon:
- Preventing injuries is big in starting your training regimen.
- Summer is the best time to start to get in shape.
- Longer daylight hours, more diverse activities add to the ability to get in shape.
- Being in shape opens up options.
- Weights are the best way for women and men to strengthen their bones
Resources mentioned in this episode of Carson Natural Radio:
Email your questions: [email protected]