If you are on this page, it’s probably because you heard me talking to Doug on the Nice Guys on Business Podcast!
I hope you had as much fun listening to us, as I did talking with Doug. He’s a great guy, sharing ideas and wisdom that can help us.
Our own health is the greatest asset any of us has. It can give us the energy, stamina and focus to achieve all we want in life. It’s vital in all areas of life: Business, Personal and Spiritual. I hope you got some actionable tips from our discussion.
*BONUS* Here are the Big Seven Toxins that I mentioned on the podcast as well! Try your best to avoid these! If you begin to cut these out or even limit your intake you will begin to notice a difference in how you feel within days!
- Artificial sweeteners: aspartame (always avoid), sucralose (the lesser of two evils to aspartame), saccharin (Sweet’N Low®)
- High fructose corn syrup
- Trans fats, hydrogenated oils such as margarine and shortening. Many peanut butters are actually trans fats.
- Artificial flavorings: can cause problems, especially with hyperactive, ADHD, autistic kids.
- Monosodium glutamate (MSG): causes all kinds of neurological problems. Dr. Russell Blalock calls it an exitotoxin—exites the nervous system. Neurotoxic chemical.
- Artificial colors: Red 40, Blue 1, etc., can cause problems, especially with hyperactive, ADHD, autistic kids. It can ramp them up.
- Preservatives to keep food from spoiling: two in particular are in processed foods: BHT and BHA, butilated chemicals. BHT is found in a lot of nutritional products like multivitamins, as a preservative. Toluene (BHT) is a chemical that is used in dry cleaning clothes. BHA has been shown to cause cancer.
Also I am coming out with a book VERY soon titled, How to Live Until You Die (The 7 Keys to Living Happy Healthy and Whole)