After two decades of running a successful pharmacy practice and then losing it all, Dr. Phil Carson entered a period of deep personal struggle. Each night, he’d walk along a country road hoping to find a few minutes of peace, but he ultimately discovered something far more valuable.
During those long, soul-searching walks, Dr. Phil realized the medications he was paid to dispense often offered only temporary relief and left millions of people still suffering. True health and happiness, he discovered, can only be achieved by finding balance in seven key areas of life. In the years that followed, Dr. Phil developed a simple plan anyone can use with their healthcare providers to find balance in those seven key areas, which follow the acronym N.E.W.S.S.S.S., to improve:
- Nutrition, to finally get rid of fad diets and expensive programs
- Exercise, to help you start feeling and looking more fit
- Water, to help you lose weight, improve your health, and feel better than ever
- Sleep, to help you finally rest and recover
- Supplements, to resolve nutritional deficiencies in your body
- Soul, to help you find true inner peace, and
- Spirit, to help you plug into a higher power needed for lasting happiness.
How to Live Until You Die makes it simpler than ever to unlock a healthier, happier, and more whole you, so today can mark a new beginning for your health!
Click Here For The Book Resources
Buy The Book On Amazon