<iframe style=”border: none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/6697159/height/90/theme/custom/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/backward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/87A93A/” height=”90″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>
If you’ve ever wondered what natural supplements work well for osteoporosis, this is an episode to listen and take notes. With more than 8.9 million fractures every year (worldwide), which equates to one every 3 seconds, and with hip fractures posing a greater risk to the mortality of an elderly woman than breast cancer does, it’s clear that we don’t take osteoporosis seriously enough as a culture.
Here are some key takeaways from this episode:
- Osteoporosis can be prevented through diet, supplementation, and resistance training!!
- Even men in their 40’s can start to be affected by osteoporosis.
- The mineral Strontium & Vitamin K2 (or MK7) are two nutrients that are key in possibly reversing osteoporosis.
- Strontium can also help reduce teeth sensitivity.
- Phil names off a few studies with those nutrients and their results.
Mentioned in This Episode of The Feeling Good Podcast:
Email your questions: [email protected]